For our team in Switzerland Bern, we are looking for a
- Collaborate with the product development team to translate design concepts and specifications into efficient and reliable manufacturing processes for the assembly and testing of surgical robots and its accessories.
- Design and implement production equipment layouts, including workstations, tooling, and fixtures, to facilitate the assembly, testing, and inspection of the medical equipment.
- Establish robust assembly procedures, work instructions, and quality control protocols to ensure consistent and compliant manufacturing.
- From pilot line to zero series, identify opportunities for process improvement and cost reduction, and implement solutions to optimize efficiency, productivity, and quality.
- Collaborate with suppliers and vendors to procure necessary production equipment and materials, ensuring adherence to quality and regulatory requirements.
- Train production personnel on proper assembly techniques, equipment operation, and quality control procedures.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including R&D, quality assurance, and regulatory affairs, to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and standards.
- Participate in risk assessments, failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA), and validation activities to support regulatory submissions and product certifications.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering.
- 3+ years experience in production engineering, preferably in the field of medical device manufacturing.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes, assembly techniques, and quality control principles in a regulated environment (e.g., ISO 13485, FDA regulations).
- Proficiency in CAD software (e.g., SolidWorks) for equipment design and layout.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines and coordinate with cross-functional teams.
- Proficient language skills in German and English (both written and verbal).
- Able to quickly analyze problems, identify root causes, and implement effective solutions.
- Able to apply engineering principles to troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
- Immediately or by agreement
- Workload: 80-100%
- Because you want to take part in the development of the next generation of surgical robots.
Send your application to email@example.com