Mechanical Engineer/Design Assurance
For our team in Bern – Switzerland we are looking for you.
- Be responsible of managing the company’s products Bill Of Material
- Support reprocessing studies in areas such as cleaning, disinfection and
sterilization according to relevant standards or regulations
- Lead the design verification and validation activities including test planning
and execution, and creation of protocols and reports.
- Be responsible of validation and statistical techniques in order to comply
with associated regulatory requirements and internal standards
- Serve as core team member on New Product Introduction projects to
ensure compliance with design controls per ISO 13485 and FDA QSR
- A Bachelor or a higher degree in Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a Mechanical Engineer/Design Assurance Role in
medical device industry
- Solid Works and PDM experience including technical drawings
- Good English level with strong technical writing skills
- A person who thinks and works very organized and structured
- Preferably Dec 2022 or by agreement
- Workload: 100%
- Because you want to take part in the development of the next generation
of surgical robots!
Send your application to email@example.com